Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jessica + Tarry's Southern Charm Wedding - Savannah Wedding Photographer



Jessica is probably the funniest person I have ever meet - seriously. Between creeping her blog and our few conversations - I never stop laughing. I can definitely see how Tarry is the jelly to her peanut butter.

The day had started out with a minor issue of trying to fix the zipper on Jess's dress... Once we got her sewed into it, it was game on! Jessica and Tarry's ceremony was at the Whitefield Chapel located on the grounds of the Bethesda Boys School. The campus is full of large oaks and Spanish moss giving it an Old South feeling. The dinner reception was held at The Lady and Sons. I am going to have to remind myself to ask Jessica if she is a Paula Deen fan... For those that may not know, Paula was married at Whitefield in 1965 and she opened The Lady & Sons restaurant in 1996. The food at the reception did live up to all hype.

Congrats to the newlyweds - Thank You for letting me be a party of your special day!

















If you would like to see more from Jessica and Tarry's special day... please view the slideshow!



It's 1:30am so I think I will go to bed before I continue editing more and more.... but first, can't forget the after party at Rocks on the Roof!

0 comments: