Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meet the Blockers - Jacksonville, FL



Amanda and I have been friends for about as long as I can remember. I have always felt like her sidekick....but her mother seems to think I was the mastermind behind our never ending escapades! Luckily with photography, I get to spend time with her and her fabulous husband while I'm on a shoot in Jacksonville. Well this time we carved some time in the schedule for a fun mini-session so that they would have an awesome pic for their Christmas cards... Eric was SO THRILLED!! Amanda will be making "emotional deposits" into their "marital bank account" to make up for this one!! Below are what I'm calling the blooper shots... I don't want to post any photos that they could potential used for their cards but I did want to share from the day....

I had suggested to Amanda that they pull out the Gator Santa Hat they torment me with every Christmas... I can't convince them that Garnet & Gold would suit them better!


Amanda's sexy pose next to Eric's innocent little boy pose... Crack me up!



The Blocker Children - Bailey & Scooter - were not cooperating!



But you must admit...they are cute pups!



The last two are me just playing around in editing software... Amanda said she likes Black & White and Antique looking photos.




I hope you enjoyed their preview. It's not to late to book your mini-session. Just give me a call 404-433-4715!

xoxo,

0 comments: