Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Hooten's in Cabbagetown ~ Atlanta, GA



What a lucky day for Peach Blossom Photography... I got a tour of my friend Lindsay from LH Photography's favorite shoot site! I've known Lindsay since I moved to Atlanta almost 3 years ago. With the holiday's approaching and the newest bundle of joy expected in February, it was only natural to get the happy little family together for a quick shoot to capture all the joy! And boy to I mean QUICK...it is in the 30s here in Atlanta with some strong gusts of wind today. With the two of us being Florida girls, I can honestly say I'm not sure we will ever get use to the cold!

Enjoy the sneak peek... can't show to many so I don't spoil the Christmas cards! And Congrats again to the happy couple!









Don't for get the holiday package ends 12/10!

Cheers,

0 comments: