Thursday, March 3, 2011

Changes in Latitude... Changes in Attitude ~ Key West, Florida



Jimmy Buffet was right... there is nothing that makes me more at peace than the beautiful drive through the Florida Keys. I was recently down there tying up loose ends in preparation for my big day on April 3rd. The long weekend had a very rocky start but once I got to Key West all the stress was lifted. The weather was perfect - sunny with a nice ocean breeze! My awesome friend (and wedding planner) Kelly and her thoughtful hubby were gracious enough to show me around all weekend. Unbeknownst to Kelly - Alan, all their friends, and I had been devising a plan to surprise her with a trip on the Commotion of the Ocean Catamaran! Continuing Kelly's birthday celebration on Saturday, she got a make-over from the fabulous Kim from Beauty Boutique followed by a mini-shoot with me!
Enjoy some of the photos from our fun weekend... My Wedding is in 30 days!!!!












1 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks so much Julie! I love the photos and am so glad that you were there to celebrate with us and have an enjoyable weekend! Can't wait until April!

-Kelly