Thursday, April 21, 2011

In Love with Love ~ Greater Atlanta Photographer



My husband and I have begun reading the book - Five Love Languages. The book was recommended to us by Brent's cousin Steph. The author - Dr. Chapman - really gets you to think and analyze everything. And as I sit here examining a recent engagement shoot, I realize that I am in LOVE with LOVE! Love is an overwhelming emotion that can make you laugh, cry, dance in the rain.... or if you are me - dance on stage with my Husband at Sloppy's Joes in Key West while in my wedding dress! Love is the reason we exist and without it we would cease to exist.. As a photographer, I get to experience that love through my clients...especially my brides & grooms on their wedding day. So because I am still basking in the newlywed glow, I am offering a 10% discount on all wedding packages to couples that book a wedding from September-December 2011. And for any 2012 brides who book a package, you qualify for a free engagement shoot for being an early bird!!

Email me for more details and to check availability!! Discount ends May 31, 2011!



Cheers,

1 comments:

Susie Moore said...

The Five Love Languages is one of the best things you'll ever do for your marriage. :) Definitely helps you love and minister to each other in great ways. Btw...love the picture too. Very creative!