Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ana & Eddie ~ Atlanta Wedding Photography



I recently participated in a photography workshop with Mike Moreland to learn new poses and network with some other photogs in Atlanta. The class was a blast and I definitely learned some new lighting techniques that I can't wait to use with my brides.

The class started in the studio for some warm up shots and to get to know our models for the day....




After the studio we went to a local park in Roswell for some fun in a field...





We hung around in the field until way after dark... we got to take advantage of the "blue hour".
My favorite from the day was this last photo in complete darkness with just an off camera flash lighting our beautiful subjects!


I loved this class...but then again I'm the type of person that would be a professional student if I could make money at it!

Cheers,

0 comments: