Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family Trip to Dahlonega



Last weekend my mom and cousin Breanna drove up from Florida to spend some time with me and Brent. The decision to drive up was a bit spontaneous but if you know me - my doors are always open! Sunday, we took them to Dahlonega to experience the Smith House, Fudge Factory, and a little antiqueing before finishing the day with a small tour of the North Georgia Mountains! Of course the camera came with us....



How Cool is this I Love Lucy chocolate machine?


Antiqueing to my family is like treasure hunting. Since I was a little girl, we have been stopping at antique shops everywhere we go to see what wonders we can find. Breanna was fascinated by all the hats....



We pulled over into someone's driveway to snap the last picture!

My favorite part of the trip besides having my family to spend the day with.... these awesome boots I scored from the Branding Iron on the Square!

"She's gone country, look at them boots. She's gone country, back to her roots."


0 comments: