Thursday, October 20, 2011

Zach & Leah's E-Shoot ~ Marrietta Wedding Photographer



I meet Zach and Leah at Kennesaw Mountain National Battle Field for their engagement session! We decided to have the first half of the session at the park and then the second half at Marietta Square to get a good variety of pictures for their Save-the-Dates. A little bit outdoorsy and a little bit city style! It was a blast. Such a fun couple... I can't wait for their wedding! I know Leah is going to have some creative details after I saw her save the date sign she made!




They got engaged while studying abroad in Paris... Tres Romantique! I thought this little alley reminded me of France (I miss my study abroad days... wunderlust never leaves!)





I love clients with a good sense of humor...

0 comments: