Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kristen & Nick's Kitchen E-Sesison ~ Atlanta Wedding Photographer



I spent a morning with Kristen and Nick in early November so I could take their engagement photographs and get to know them better. Nick is an amazing chef and they had the great idea of doing a session in the kitchen. This was something new for me - I typically only photograph inside during wedding receptions or for newborns. It was a great idea. We spent some time in the kitchen with mimosas, fresh apple cider, and a home-cooked shrimp and grits. It was the most AMAZING food I have ever tasted. I highly recommend y'all stop what you are doing and go to Rosebud Restaurant and try Nick's food!

I am looking forward to their Trolley Barn wedding - Kristen has some great ideas for decor!!!






We also went outside to take Butters for a walk...and more pictures!


0 comments: