Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jackson's 1st Birthday: CAKE SMASH ~ Alpharetta Photographer



Jackson was one of my first newborn shoots so it was only right that he be one of my first cake smashes! I was very excited to finally get to do a cake smash shoot! I just love them. Watching a little cutie tear into a cake just a smilin'. LOVE IT!

Jackson is such a sweet boy! We started with some pictures of him and his monkey! 

We tried to get him to put on the birthday hat his mom made...but as you see he didn't care for it too much!


But when we brought out the cake.... he went nuts!



He was in a sugar coma but didn't hesitate to lick the plate!


The after math was quite a mess...

But not according to the family pet!


Studio update: The studio is coming along nicely. We are about to lay the wood floors and it will be done! I look forward to all the amazing Newborns and Kiddos I'll be able to capture! We are currently booking newborn sessions for anyone due April or later....So if you are interested contact us for Rates & Specials!!! 

0 comments: