Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Claire & Scott's Opelika engagement session ~ Alabama Wedding Photographer



I met Claire and Scott in the Historic District of Opelika on what seemed to be the hottest day of summer. Engagement sessions to me are the best because I really get to spend some quality time getting to know the bride and groom. However, we all agreed to keep this session really short! In just 30 short minutes, we wrapped up their session but it only takes a minute or two to see how these two adore each other. Being able to capture two people in love with all their happiness and emotion is truly the best part of my job! Plus getting to hang out with lots of awesome clients...







Doesn't Scott's profile and smile look very similar to that of Ryan Gosling's?



I'm looking forward to their August Wedding at Fox Hall Sporting Club! It's going to be a fun one for sure!


0 comments: