Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lauren & Matt's Engagement Session on the Farm ~ Atlanta Photographer



 Monday Night I joined Lauren, Matt, and their furry friends at Wilson Farms in Alpharetta for their engagement session! Lauren popped into the studio a few weeks ago to finalize her wedding photography coverage. She was decked out in full riding gear and was in-between dressage lessons. So when I showed up Monday, I was expecting maybe some riding boots with pants but she hopped out of the truck in 3" stilettos. A woman after my own heart that's for sure - love for horses and a good sense of style! I'm looking forward to their March 16th wedding at Naylor Hall with A Big To Do Events!


 



The Gangs all here.......


A small plug for Lauren - if any of you readers are interested in eventing or dressage lessons be sure to check out Bigtime Eventing! Lauren has been a competitive equestrian for over 20 years.


0 comments: