Wednesday, October 3, 2012

North Georgia Fair: Fun Sessions ~ Marietta Photographer



For a few years I've been drooling over the opportunity to take pictures at a fair or carnival but timing just never worked out. This year, I put the North Georgia Fair Schedule in my calendar back in March so I could plan accordingly!  Getting to ride the rides, play games, and eat junk food - super fun! I loved the colors and ride lights. To make it even better - I got to catch the last few song of Sara Evan's performance. Although harder than I anticipated (tons of people and tricky light) capturing fun memories at the fair was awesome - I would totally do it again! Who's next?

First up, The Jednaszewskis. I just love taking pictures of Natalie - that girl has a ton of personality! She was a little scared of the rides at first but warmed up to them real fast!







Caity & Ryan were my next subjects! They are the cutest couple ever.




The line for the ferris wheel was a mile long so we decided to skip and just finish the night with some photos in front of it! 



And finally - Sara Evans! Love her! 

0 comments: