Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bigger and Better in Texas ~ San Antonio, Texas



Now that I'm finally getting caught up, I had some time to go through some of the pics from our 3 Day weekend in San Antonio! The Imagining USA Conference was a blast! I meet a lot of amazing photographers, learned some new tricks thanks to all the great speakers, found some new hot products all of you are sure to love, and spent some time touring the city! San Antonio is a great place for a quick vacation and we enjoyed our time on the Riverwalk. We did the boat tour through the city and I must say it was very Disney-esque. The weather wasn't the greatest, but it was better than being in Atlanta during Snowpocalypse 2011!

Enjoy my favorites...
The Alamo at night is beautiful but what made my night was the Sheriff standing in front of it with his hat... priceless!





Brent and I down by the river...





Cheers!

0 comments: