Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 52 - Week 1



I'm sure you all have heard of the 365 day project where you take a photo everyday. Well - I tried that last year and it was a huge flop. So this year I'm trying something new...that's right Project 52! Each week I will challenge myself to become more familiar with my gear and become more creative. Each week I will take a few photos and share my favorite with you. And so I'm not cheating my creativity- I will not be using any photos from my sessions. I hope you enjoy my photos...

First up is my gorgeous wedding cake ornament my future-sister-in-law bought us for Christmas. And yes, my Christmas tree is still up! It's been a busy holiday...


Shot with a Nikon 60mm micro lens
ISO 1600
F-stop 4.5
Shutter Speed 1/50



Cheers,

1 comments:

April Dawn Murph said...

I love the that it is a wedding cake!