Monday, May 9, 2011

Jess & Rob: A decade in the making ~ Duluth Engagement Photography



A decade later... I'm excited to announce that my awesome friends Rob & Jess are finally getting married! Yes - we all knew it was inevitable but we didn't know how much longer we would have to wait! This time next year she will be dressed in a beautiful gown and I will be standing there with them as they start the next phase in their life...

I plan to snap a few photos of her getting ready and the details for sure but the bid day will be captured by my fav Catherine! (who shot my wedding)

I hope you enjoy the sneak peak of the e-shoot as much as I enjoyed taking it...










We had an issue getting a few of the FSU shots... Price would not stop trying to get the ball from Jess's hand! He is obsessed with any sort of ball!

No worries... no animals were harmed in the making of these photos!

xoxo,

0 comments: