Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Patricia & Dan: Love in Stockton Park ~ Jacksonville Photographer



I'm going to start out by saying Patricia & Dan are my ideal couple - these two are real, down-to-earth people. I was in Jacksonville for a wedding and since Dan lives in Jacksonville, we decided to do the e-shoot there. I'm sure most have you have caught on that I'm a true Florida girl and that I'm constantly driving all over to see family & friends and capture a wedding or two! Since Florida is Über HOT & HUMID in June, we got up early to beat the heat and were in Stockton Park by 8am. Unbeknownst to us, so were most of Jacksonville's fishermen~ which that early on a Saturday I proceeded to call fishers-of-men because my brain wasn't fully functional! The shoot went well and the fishermen added character to the morning... we wrapped the session up in about an hour! I'm excited to show you a few of my favs...



Below is my favorite picture from the shoot. I told Dan to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. I'm not sure what he said but it made her smile and blush a little!



Patricia is stunning... I love this close up of her!




I can not wait until their December wedding in Tampa!!!


PSA: those brides & grooms-to- be that haven't enter the Peach Blossom Photography giveaway ~ you have until tomorrow at midnight!!! So if you want to win a free e-shoot, 50 save the dates, and more goodies - go leave a comment on this blog post: http://peachblossomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/05/amazing-bridal-giveaway.html
Feel free to enter the give-away to win the prize as a gift for a friend getting married!!!!


Cheers,
Julie

0 comments: