Monday, January 23, 2012

Swoozie's Bridal Event ~ Norcross Wedding Photographer



Swoozie's Bridal Event was my first bridal show of the year. If you know me very well, you will know that Swoozie's is one of my weaknesses! I love all of their presents, paper, printing, & pizazz! This was my 3rd time participating in their bi-annual show. Despite the rain, we had a great turn out at the Norcross location! I love how they invite local vendors from each area of wedding planning. It makes for such a personal experience for the lovely brides and grooms!











Vendors included
Gigi's Cupcakes : for a trendy twist on the traditional cake or fun grooms cake!
Southern Shindigs : Party Planning at it's finest!
Davidson's crazy good cakes: yummy cakes with gorgeous design
Carol's Cooking for Hire: tasty goodness at an affordable price
Belk: all your registry needs in one convenient location!
Victoria Secret: great bridal wear and a great place for something for the honeymoon!
Doug Ruling Flower's & Gifts: Stop by and see Tony for all your exquisite bouquet & centerpiece needs!

0 comments: