Saturday, January 21, 2012

Walk Like a Dachshund ~ Key West



First post of the year... and its almost February? This is going to be one busy year - I can tell already! Well most of you have followed parts of my 6 weeks of travel throughout the entire Southeast so here is the post some have been anxiously waiting for... The Annual Key West Dachshund Walk!


There were butterfly dachshunds...

and dirndl dachshunds...


Dachshunds clowning around...
and dachshunds that resembled - an alligator? or maybe a lizard?


Then of course there were wannabe wiener dogs....



It was so much fun to spend the day with sooo many four legged friends during the 7th annual Dachshund Walk. Not to mention I got to spend New Years Eve on Duval Street with the most amazing wedding planner/friend Kelly Fowler from Just Save the Date!!!



I hope 2012 has started out great for all of you! I'm excited for all that is in store for my business & my family!!!

Cheers!

0 comments: