Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dan Martin Flowers: Buckhead's trusted source for floral creations



A few months ago I had the privilege of participating in Belk's Bridal event at the Forum. Although I didn't meet too many brides, I did have the opportunity to meet the amazing owners of Dan Martin Flowers - Vani & Elizabeth. I was honored when they asked me to do some photographs for the website they are working on. Since then, Brent and I have also had the opportunity to share a few good meals with Elizabeth and her family since they happen to live in the same neighborhood. You might have even seen her daughter Amanda's 2012 SENIOR photos on the blog!  This just goes to show the power of networking.

 So if you are like me and have procrastinated buying your mom something special for Mother's Day this Sunday - give Dan Martin a call and you won't be disappointed!!!{ (404)261-1161}


 










In addition to seasonal and holiday arrangements, they also do weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and galas! I love the bouquet below!



0 comments: