Thursday, May 17, 2012

Suzanna & Reed: Love is in the Air ~ Peachtree Wedding Photography



Suzanna and Reed are the exception to the rule! Suzanna's parents Maura and Philippe contacted me in January about photographing their daughter's Dixie Wing Hanger wedding.  I'd never agreed to photograph a wedding without talking to the bride and groom but sometimes you make exceptions to the rules. I will sometimes book a wedding were the couple-to-be doesn't want an engagement session but I prefer to get to know my clients at least over coffee. Having had a chance to meet Maura and Philippe, we all agreed I would be their photographer.  I am one lucky lady to have been part of such a comical and emotional event. Suzanna's sisters can never be taken seriously especially with their unique dance moves and Reed's brother sure knew how to get the crowd teared up during his speech! For me, the most spectacular part of the day was their high-flying plane reception entry. Those two sure know how to make an entrance....









I love how they incorporated Philippe's French Heritage with yummy French pastries!!









To see more photographs, click her to view the slideshow


I wish Suzanna and Reed a lifetime of happiness!  And Congrats Reed on getting your wings!!

Cheers,

0 comments: