Monday, May 21, 2012

The Greenbaums: Mother's Day Surprise Session



The week before Mother's day I got a Facebook message from my girlfriend Sheila's daughter Emily.  She wanted to do something really special for mom by getting pictures of the 4 children taken! Luckily, I'd been focusing so much on finishing the studio and prepping for my weddings that I haven't been booking sessions during the week. So Wednesday before Mother's day, we headed out to my favorite field in what was the gloomiest morning ever! We had just about an hour before the ran kicked in and we were able to get in enough shots to surprise Sheila with some beautiful images of her babies! I couldn't have thought of a better gift myself....Sheila - you have raised one thoughtful and amazing daughter!But ladies - next time try to book a little more in advance!!! xoxo






I love this last one.... reminds me of a DR SEUSS movie! 

1 comments:

Altax said...

Lovely family, cool pictures and awesome photography. :)

Online Virtual Games